Health Specialties Professors in Alabama
Want to work in Alabama as a Health Specialties Professor? Read this first!
You’re in luck! Jobs for Health Specialties Professors in Alabama are projected to grow and these jobs tend to pay higher than average.
Projected employment for Health Specialties Professors in Alabama is growing faster than average.
Health Specialties Professors in Alabama earn higher salaries than the typical U.S. wage earner.
How Many Health Specialties Professors Work in Alabama?
There were approximately 1,960 workers employed as Health Specialties Professors in this state in 2018.
There were 3,000 Health Specialties Professors employed in this state in 2017.
That’s a decline of 1,040 jobs between 2017 and 2018.
The typical state has 2,760 Health Specialties Professors working in it, which means Alabama has fewer Health Specialties Professors than average.
Job Projections for Alabama
Jobs for Health Specialties Professors in this state are growing at a rate of 35.3% which is faster than the nationwide estimated projection of 25.9%.
Alabama Annual Job Openings
The BLS estimates 350 annual job openings, and a total of 3,870 jobs for Alabama Health Specialties Professors in 2026.
Nationwide, the prediction is 25,800 annual jobs and 294,000 total jobs in 2026.
What do Health Specialties Professors Make in Alabama?
In 2018 wages for Health Specialties Professors ranged from $47,800 to $190,360 with $95,190 being the median annual salary.
The median salary in Alabama is higher than the nationwide median salary.
Top Alabama Metros for Health Specialties Professors
The table below shows some of the metros in this state with the most Health Specialties Professors.
|Metro||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
Top States for Health Specialties Professors Employment
View the list below to see where most Health Specialties Professors work.
|State||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
Below are the states where Health Specialties Professors get paid the most:
|State||Annual Median Salary|
Related Careers in AL
Discover similar careers:
|Occupation||AL Employment Total|
|Nursing Instructors and Professors||1,330|
What Major Will Prepare You For a Health Specialties Professor Career?
- Allied Health Professions
- Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Public Health
- General Public Health
- Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions
- Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Communication Sciences
- Dental Support Services
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Speech Pathology & Audiology
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Laboratory Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician & Veterinary Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- General Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Laboratory Sciences & Medical Technology
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
- Somatic Bodywork & Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Advanced Dentistry & Oral Sciences
- General Dental Clinical Sciences
- Health/Medical Physics
- Veterinary Biomedical & Clinical Services
- General Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- College Factual
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|